Xcontrol utilizes OpenCMS, based on Java open source content management system for Intranet or corporate websites. Examples can be viewed by clicking on the following links:
The editing system for OpenCms can easily be accessed in the browser through a file explorer. The editor operates via a WYSIWYG FCKeditor. All resources such as content, templates, images, documents and videos are organized into folders and managed in the form of documents.
The overview of the content is simplified through standard features like full text search (Lucene), versioning and metadata. Content can published through various workflows. In this case, thethe jBPM Workflow Engine can be utilized.
Xcontrol serves its clients by creating new OpenCms modules, optimizing performance (caching, external data sources) of existing applications and the migration of OpenCms versions. We conceptualize and implement complex websites, which result in elevated brand awareness.
Unsere OpenCms Dienstleistungen:
- Concepts for roles, rights, design, navigation and security
- Template creation of elements and default Bodies
- Search with Lucene and Solr
- Structuring the contents with XML
- Integration with WebDAV and other existing applications
- Integration of multilingual websites
- Client capable websites
- Technical Basis: Eclipse as a development tool and server environment such as Linux, Tomcat, MySQL
- Quality assurance, testing, documentation, training, maintenance and care of application