SharePoint integrates people, processes and information
Microsoft SharePoint is a portal solution, which supports the comprehensive working processes in business and government, and on the Web.
Due to the wide range of integrated features, SharePoint helps to increase productivity and significantly enhance organizational effectiveness.
This allows employees and customers to work together in new and effective way.
The SharePoint Server allows information to be shared securely with other sites and work together more effectively as communities. Its ability to manage content over the entire life cycle results in the reliable searching of information and people, allowing insights to be based on relevant information and easy deployment of dynamic enterprise applications (composites).
Xcontrol specializes in the integration of SharePoint into existing systems. Our extensive experience for companies such as German Federal Ministry of Education and Research, TUI Cruises and Aon has elevated our expertise on the capabilities of the portal, the various problem scenarios and applications possibilities.
Our SharePoint experts at Xcontrol can perform system integration efficiently and optimize existing business processes.
Xcontrol helps its customers use SharePoint to meet their requirements so that people, processes and information in your company are connected — and this promotes productivity.
The following technical requirements are deployed by Xcontrol:
- SharePoint as a development platform with .Net Basis
- Developer Tools: Designer, Visual Studio, packaging and deploying SharePoint solutions
- Web Parts
- Working with SharePoint objects on the server
- Creating and manipulating Event Receivers application settings
- Solutions that access external data, developed using the Business Connectivity Services
- Work with client-side APIs for SharePoint
- Development of interactive user interfaces
- Developing Silverlight applications for SharePoint
- Working with SharePoint user profiles and taxonomy APIs
- Development of Enterprise and Web Content Management Solutions